The Art of Hospitality seeks to rekindle the timeless tradition, common to all cultures, of offering the best to your guest.
We can offer
- Outreach Programme for Primary and Secondary schools
- Corporate team-building events
- Practical classes for adults
- Survive and Thrive, Duke of Edinburgh Skills and Post GCSE courses for young people
- Tailor-made classes and birthday parties for all age groups
The Art of Hospitality is the cookery department of St James Schools in Hammersmith, West London. St James Schools is a registered charity and provide for children from many cultural and social backgrounds. They demonstrate their committment of adding value to the wider community by sharing this facility.